Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Summer time = Easy Living

Happy New Year to you all! I hope you all had a swell time over the silly season. It seems strange that it's been and gone, but I guess time flies when you're having fun and enjoying the niceties that summer brings (berries, berries berries...). 

My Christmas was spent at my parents house with siblings, in-laws,  nieces, nephews, my nana, and friends. It was busy day filled with good food, tennis and 'adventure walks' (the best kind) with my nieces. 



How did you spend your Christmas? Did you go overboard on the berries like we did? I think my mum spent close to $100 on berries this year. And we ate them all. This gives you an idea how important berries are in my family. 

Long may summer last.

2013, may you be filled with glorious food and lots of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment